Mining 4.0: Innovation, young professionals and priorities for a sustainable future
Mining executives are more eager than ever to meet and attract young talent to their companies and this year's Young Leaders Programme saw a record number of attendees.
It was an opportunities for students and young people interested in a career in mining to meet with and learn from some of the top executives at the world’s most successful mining companies.
What did they learn?
- How the mining leaders of today kick started their careers and their journey to the top
- How others have started their own businesses in mining sector
- How to prepare for a career in mining
- How to fast track your job application and avoid waiting months for a reply
- The positive changes the industry is making on sustainability and digital mines
Who was it for?
- Students or recent graduates (within the past 2 years) interested in a career in mining
- Mining executives interested in attracting the new wave of talent entering the industry and those who want to give back
With thanks to our 2019 partners: