With ESG still meaning too many things to too many people how do in-house teams adopt a pragmatic and cost-efficient approach? - Sponsored by DLA Piper
- Catchy acronym but nightmare fuel for GCs - Does it actually make sense to so closely align your approach to Environmental, Societal and Governance considerations?
- Where does legal need to take a ‘step back’ from ESG ownership?
- How can you effectively prioritise your ESG-focussed efforts to appease your most critical stakeholders?
- How to be proactive without creating perpetual burdens
- Taking Governance solutions ‘outside the fence’
Thursday 09 February 09:40 - 10:30 Roof Terrace
General Counsel Forum
Partner , DLA Piper
Programme Manager, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
General Counsel, Moxico Resources
Managing Director, Mining Stanards International