The presentations by the Japanese government and Japanese private companies illustrate their interest in critical minerals for Green Transformation in Africa.
- The Japanese government has launched a number of policies for investment in mineral resources development.
- A ministerial-level official introduces Japan’s policy for minerals development and efforts in Africa.
- A leading-edge satellite sensor for geological remote sensing is showcased.
- One of the most leading Toyota group’s battery manufacturers in Japan, Prime Planet Energy and Solutions introduces its interest in critical minerals in Africa.
- ITOCHU Corporation is the leading trading company in Japan and will introduce hydrogen projects which is an essential part of carbon neutrality
Tuesday 07 February 11:00 - 12:00 Expo Stage
Green Metals day
Director General, JOGMEC
Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan
CEO, Itochu Africa
Chairman & CEO, JOGMEC
Vice President, Battery Metal Resource Department, GX Division, Prime Planet Energy & Solutions (JV of Toyota and Panasonic)