- Women in Mining, COP24, TEDx, Responsible raw materials & Minerals Diplomacy
- Fellow, Blockchain Climate Institute
- Advisor, Sustainable Finance Working Group,
- UK Chair, Sustainable Mining, G100 Group
- Mentor, Smart Water Innovation Network
- Innovation Judge, International Water Association Contributor to Ofwat, Open Data System
- Author, Water Credits, Blockchain Climate Book
- 1st Ukrainian Woman Recognised Digital Tech Talent by the UK Govt
- Mining’s responsibility in increasing material productivity, eliminating waste and regenerating nature.
- Establishing net positive contribution to the environment and society, embedding responsible use and recovery of metals in supply chains after they enter markets.
- African mining progress in recycling waste and reducing tailings, optimising water usage, regenerating closed mine sites
Tuesday 07 February 10:35 - 11:25 Roof Terrace
Sustainable Development Day