Colin Hamilton is a Managing Director and Commodities Analyst for BMO Capital Markets. Based in London, he leads BMO’s market intelligence and price forecasting efforts across base metals, bulk commodities, precious metals and battery raw materials. With a background as a metallurgist, strong focus on China and global trade flows, and deep subject knowledge, Colin’s regular publications offer value-added insight on industry developments.
- Egypt’s COP27 outcomes and scene setting
- Context on African Union 2063 blueprint
- Examples of demand for EVs, battery storage and hydrogen production
- Supply challenges – who has what, who wants what?
- Critical pathways in unlocking African resources to create economic growth through Just Transition
Tuesday 07 February 10:00 - 11:00 Expo Stage
Green Metals day