An experienced and highly skilled leader focused in developing innovative solutions for professional challenges, optimising production, and maximising resources in various organisations including metals and diamond mines, construction and engineering firms. He has held higher positions in various mining companies. He has broad business skills set that include strategic planning, financial acumen, project management, engineering, operational efficiency, team management, and revenue generation.
Has a strong focus on people development and an ability for striking rapport with stakeholders. His focus is on ensuring sustainable power and energy availability for Botswana through use of generation, alternatives and climate friendly products.
- Aims to create jobs across the whole value chain of the country’s mineral and energy economy.
- Believes in improved service delivery at both national and constituency level, through innovative processes and servant leadership.
Hon. Moagi is the Member of Parliament for Ramotswa Constituency. He also holds memberships in different fields as follows:
- Board Member (President of the Synod)- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Botswana
- Director-Jalopy (Pty) Ltd
- Member – Engineers Registration Board (Pr. Eng 20160542) (ERB-PC-02344)
- Member-Botswana Institute of Engineers (MBIE)
- Member-Intsitute of Materials, Minerals, and Mining (IOM3)
- Former Council (Board) Member-United Evangelical Mission, Wuppertal, Germany
- Former Financial Advisor-United Evangelical Mission, Wuppertal Germany
- Former Chairman-Majwe Mining Provident Fund