Nick has over 20 years of experience as an analyst in the metals and mining sector and has worked across base, bulk and precious metals. He has been involved in copper research with Wood Mackenzie for over eight years and now takes a lead role as a Research Director. Nick also held positions at other specialist metals consultancies, playing a key role in developing mine and smelter services for gold, copper and PGMs. He also has several years of experience working in the capital markets during his time as an equity analyst in London.
- Egypt’s COP27 outcomes and scene setting
- Context on African Union 2063 blueprint
- Examples of demand for EVs, battery storage and hydrogen production
- Supply challenges – who has what, who wants what?
- Critical pathways in unlocking African resources to create economic growth through Just Transition
Tuesday 07 February 10:00 - 11:00 Expo Stage
Green Metals day