April – 2018 - Chairman & CEO, JOGMEC（Japan Organization for Metals and Energy Security）
June – 2016 - President, JECC（JECC Corporation）
June – 2015 - Executive Director, The Middle East Institute of Japan
May – 2012 - Adviser, Mizuho Bank, Ltd
August – 2010 - Commissioner, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy (METI)
July – 2009 - Commissioner, Japan Patent Office (METI)
July – 2006 - Director-General, Manufacturing Industries Bureau (METI)
June – 2004 - Deputy Commissioner, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy (METI)
June – 2002 - Director-General, Natural Resources and Fuel Department (METI)
June – 1993 - Counselor, Embassy of Japan in Germany
May - 1985 - First Secretary, Embassy of Japan in Malaysia
April – 1976 - Joined MITI (Ministry of International Trade and Industry)
The presentations by the Japanese government and Japanese private companies illustrate their interest in critical minerals for Green Transformation in Africa.
- The Japanese government has launched a number of policies for investment in mineral resources development.
- A ministerial-level official introduces Japan’s policy for minerals development and efforts in Africa.
- A leading-edge satellite sensor for geological remote sensing is showcased.
- One of the most leading Toyota group’s battery manufacturers in Japan, Prime Planet Energy and Solutions introduces its interest in critical minerals in Africa.
- ITOCHU Corporation is the leading trading company in Japan and will introduce hydrogen projects which is an essential part of carbon neutrality
Tuesday 07 February 11:00 - 12:00 Expo Stage
Green Metals day