Tuesday 06 February
10:55 - 11:40
Add to calendar
The Just Energy Transition: What does it mean to be just?
- How do we create a just and green energy transition?
- A full supply chain approach to green products: how are we powering the production of transition minerals?
- Justice for affected workers: is the “just energy transition” more than remedying fossil fuel abandonment?
- Local content and the distribution of benefits
- Justice for future generations and non-humans: Nature-based solutions to sustainably manage natural resources.