I am a new customer, how can I book for the next event?
- As a new or returning customer, if you book and pay 50% before the end of October 2021, then you will benefit from the previous year's price. Failure to make payment will subject you to the increased price for the May 22 show.
- All bookings from 1st October 2021 will be subject to the higher prices.
- Online registration for 2022 is now clsoed. Please visit the registration desk at the CTICC to register.
Will the event definitely take place in May?
- In light of recent vaccination progress in South Africa and around the world, we are highly confident the event can take place in May.
- We will continue to monitor the covid situation both in South Africa and around the world, taking specific interest in vaccination rollouts, travel restrictions to/from South Africa and event capacities.
- If the situation worsens or does not progress at the required rate to hold a meaningful event in Cape Town in May, then a decision to run the event will be taken in Q1 2022.
What is the weather in Cape Town like in May?
- May is in the Autumn Season in Cape Town and has average temperate highs of around 21 degrees.
- From Cape Town Magazine:
- Autumn in Cape Town, which occurs between March and May, is one of its most beautiful seasonal periods. Tree leaves and shrubs turn a bright red, earthy brown, vibrant orange and yellow, while temperatures stay pleasant. The slopes on the countryside transform into fields of gold and scarlet. Some would say autumn is the best time to visit Cape Town.
When is the next face-to-face event taking place?
- Monday 9 – Thursday 12 May 2022
Dates of future Mining Indaba:
- Monday 6 – Thursday 9 February 2023
- Monday 5 – Thursday 8 February 2024
What else are Mining Indaba doing throughout the year that I can get involved in?
- We have a variety of digital opportunities to participate in and sponsor. Including; topical webinars, industry reports, industry surveys and thought leadership content.
- Should be it feasible, then we are also aiming to bring groups of likeminded delegates together for networking, learning and sharing in a face to face setting. Please stay tuned to our announcements to find out more.
- Mining Indaba is hosting two focused investor roadshows in the run up before the main event, which includes:
- Mining Indaba China Roadshow - October
- Please contact your account manager for further information.
Do you have a question that has not been answered in our FAQs section? We are here to help; you can email us here.