What was discussed?
- Where is demand for fuel cell and battery materials coming from, and has COVID-19 reshaped the demand and supply of green metals?
- What are the major supply chain challenges for mining companies?
- Bulls vs Bears – how do investors forecast prices for green metals?
- Have ESG policies accelerated the energy transition and does this align with Africa’s Environmental, Social and Political challenges to de-risk the supply of green metals?
- Responsible Supply Chains: Outlining guidelines and due diligence for producers and investors
- David Jollie, Head of Sales and Marketing Insight, Anglo American Platinum
- Jörgen Sandström, Head of Mining and Metals Industry, World Economic Forum
- Andrew Mason, ESG Investment Director, Global Emerging Markets Equities, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Colin Hamilton, MD Commodities Research, BMO Capital Markets
Submit your details to access the on demand webinar