Tuesday 06 February
12:15 - 13:00
Add to calendar
Aligning the planets to tackle the African funding shortfall
- What does Africa’s finance gap currently look like? How can this be bridged?
- Why should investors prepare themselves to take longer positions within the market?
- Assessing Africa’s central role in the energy transition – where does the money need to flow to develop its critical minerals sector?
- Private concessioning – How can government incentives promote external financing into local junior & exploratory sectors?
- Are targets of funding transparent enough for investors to part with their cash?